A Multicenter, Open Label Phase I/II Study to Determine the Safety and Immune Modulating Effects of the Therapeutic Human Papilloma Virus 16 (HPV16) E6/E7 Long Peptides Vaccine (ISA101/ISA101b) Immunotherapy in Combination With Standard of Care Therapy (Carboplatin and Paclitaxel With or Without Bevacizumab) in Women With HPV16 Positive Advanced or Recurrent Cervical Cancer Who Have no Curative Treatment Options
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ISA 101 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Peginterferon alfa
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CervlSA
- Sponsors ISA Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History