An Open Label, Multicenter, Phase I Extension Study of an Oral Cdk Inhibitor P1446A-05 Administered With an Oral BRAF Inhibitor Vemurafenib (Zelboraf) in Patients With Advanced or Inoperable Malignant Melanoma With BRAF Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Voruciclib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Piramal Enterprises
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=9) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.