An 18 Month, Open Label Study of the Tolerability and Efficacy of a Combination of Doxycycline and Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA) in Patients With Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline (Primary) ; Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Amyloidosis; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials gov record.
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.