Phase 2 Study of Anlotinib in Advanced Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression free survival) has been met, according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.