A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of different intra-articular (i.a.) dosages of sprifermin in subjects with primary osteoarthritis of the knee (FORWARD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sprifermin (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORWARD
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 28 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 May 2019 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2013 Additional lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01919164).