A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Safety of Tocilizumab Following Subcutaneous Administration to Patients With Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 2017-06-15).
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.