Phase 2 Combination Trial of Tivozanib and Enzalutamide in Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Tivozanib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.