A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of SNX 5422 Plus Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Subjects With Selected Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SNX 5422 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Esanex
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of SNX-2112 in combination with carboplatin + paclitaxel in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History