A single-Arm Phase II Study of Tivantinib (ARQ 197) plus Cetuximab in EGFR inhibitor-resistant MET high subjects with locally advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer with wild-type KRAS
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tivantinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in ArQule media release.