A Randomized-Controlled Three-arm Phase II Study of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) Alone or In Combination with Gemcitabine and a control arm with Docetaxel as Second-Line Treatment in Unresectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.