A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 1b Study of MLN0128 (an Oral mTORC1/2 Inhibitor) in Combination With MLN1117 (an Oral PI3K alpha Inhibitor) in Adult Patients With Advanced Nonhematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sapanisertib (Primary) ; Serabelisib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 02 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and preliminary activity of TAK-228 + TAK-117 (n=77) presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 08 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 May 2017.