A Phase I Study of Veliparib (ABT-888) in Combination With Gemcitabine and Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced, Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VelGemRad
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.