A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study of ARN-509 in Men With Non-Metastatic (M0) Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARTAN
- Sponsors Aragon Pharmaceuticals; Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 23 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.