A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Ceftazidime-Avibactam Administered as Single and Repeated Intravenous Doses in Healthy Chinese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftazidime (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Nosocomial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2015 Results published in the Clinical Drug Investigation
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.