Phase 1 trial of RE-024 to evaluate safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics in healthy adult subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosmetpantotenate (Primary)
- Indications Pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results presented at the 20th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 03 May 2016 According to Retrophin media release, results from this study were presented at the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG) Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting.
- 24 Mar 2016 According to a Retrophin media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 20th International Congress of Parkinsons Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History