A Phase 1/2, Open-label Study of Nivolumab Monotherapy or Nivolumab combined with Ipilimumab in Subjects with Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 032
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Mar 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Updated long-term follow-up results (n=160) of gastric, esophageal, or gastroesophageal junction cancer patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Initial updated safety and efficacy results (non-randomized) and results of a randomized expansion cohort from the study evaluating Nivolumab with and without ipilimumab in patients with advanced small-cell lung cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History