A Study to Evaluate the Effect of Staggered Dosing of a Magnesium/Aluminum Antacid on Raltegravir Pharmacokinetics in HIV-Infected Subjects on a Raltegravir-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications Heartburn; HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.