A prospective, multicenter, randomized, open‐label, 2-parallel group, Phase 2 study to evaluate the efficacy and the safety of masitinib at 9 mg/kg/day in combination with docetaxel or with gemcitabine in metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (HRPC) in progression after first line of treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an AB Science media release.
- 20 Feb 2014 Preliminary results from the masitinib + docetaxel + prednisone arm have been reported in an AB Science media release.
- 05 Sep 2013 New trial record