A Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneous (SC) Tocilizumab (TCZ) Given as Monotherapy or in Combination With Methotrexate (MTX) or Other Non Biologics DMARDs in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 30 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.