Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) Versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin or Topotecan in Patients With Platinum-resistant Ovarian Cancer (CORAIL Trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Topotecan
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAIL
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 17 May 2017 Data from this trial are expected to be available later this year according to a Specialised Therapeutics Asia media release.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 420 to 443.
- 18 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to PharmaMar media release.