Phase I study of oral administration of S 78454 given with a fixed dose infusion of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in the treatment of primary platinum-resistant and partially platinum-sensitive, epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abexinostat (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 27 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 18 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 30 Dec 2015.
- 22 Sep 2013 New trial record