Phase I/IIA Study of the Novel Antifolate Agent Pralatrexate in Combination With the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies and Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the phase I study have been presented at the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML) meeting 2017.
- 19 Jun 2017 Results of the phase I study published in a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.