Phase I/IIA Study of the Novel Antifolate Agent Pralatrexate in Combination With the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies and Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2017 According to results published in the Blood, as of march 1st 2017, 29 patients were enrolled on the phase 1 study.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results (n=29) of phase1 assessing safety, tolerability and early activity of response for the combination of pralatrexate and romidepsin, were published in the Blood.
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the phase I study have been presented at the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML) meeting 2017.