An Open Label, Multicentre, Single Arm Trial to Assess the Safety of Afatinib for Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring EGFR Mutation(s)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2018 to 6 Jul 2018.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jul 2018 to 6 Jul 2018.