Long-term Extension, Multicentre, Multi-national Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Oral BAY63-2521 (1mg, 1.5 mg, 2.0 mg, 2.5 mg Tid) in Patients With Symptomatic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PATENT-2
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 11 Nov 2017 Results of post hoc analysis from PATENT-1 and PATENT-2, were published in the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History