Pilot Study of Ruxolitinib in Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma and Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAK2
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 16 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.