A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of Vantictumab (OMP-18R5) in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vantictumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has put this program on hold. OncoMed has subsequently decided to cease dosing patients in the current vantictumab Phase 1b studies following a recent bone adverse event that occurred in a patient receiving vantictumab plus paclitaxel in this trial.