A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of Vantictumab (OMP-18R5) in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vantictumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has put this program on hold. OncoMed has subsequently decided to cease dosing patients in the current vantictumab Phase 1b studies following a recent bone adverse event that occurred in a patient receiving vantictumab plus paclitaxel in this trial.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.