A PHASE 1 STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE ABSOLUTE BIOAVAILABILITY OF GDC-0032 AND THE ABSORPTION, METABOLISM, AND EXCRETION OF [14C]-GDC-0032 IN HEALTHY MALE SUBJECTS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taselisib (Primary) ; Taselisib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2013 New trial record