A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Plazomicin Compared With Colistin in Patients With Infection Due to Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plazomicin (Primary) ; Colistin
- Indications Bacteraemia; Enterobacteriaceae infections; Gram-negative infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARE
- Sponsors Achaogen
- 05 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in an Achaogen Media Release.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to an Achaogen media release, data from this study presented at the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Microbe 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 26 May 2017 According to an Achaogen media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Microbe 2017 Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History