A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Plazomicin Compared With Colistin in Patients With Infection Due to Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plazomicin (Primary) ; Colistin
- Indications Bacteraemia; Enterobacteriaceae infections; Gram-negative infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARE
- Sponsors Achaogen
- 05 Oct 2017 According to an Achaogen media release, data will be presented at the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) IDWeek 2017.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in an Achaogen Media Release.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to an Achaogen media release, data from this study presented at the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Microbe 2017 Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History