A Phase 2, Uncontrolled, Three-Stage, Dose-Escalation Cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Immunogenicity, and Clinical Activity of OMS721 in Adults With Thrombotic Microangiopathies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 721 (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic microangiopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, a case report of a patient who had a difficult post-transplant course, including steroid-resistant GvHD and cytomegalovirus infection, was reported last week at the EBMT Crash Course on Diagnosis and Treatment of Noninfectious Complications after HCT.
- 26 Oct 2017 Results published in an Omeros Corporation media release.
- 20 Oct 2017 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, a case report of a patient having co-existing hematopoietic stem cell transplant-associated thrombotic microangiopathy (HCT-TMA) and graft-versus-host disease (GvHD), which both resolved following OMS721 treatment was presented at the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History