A Randomised, Double-Blind Study to Assess the Efficacy of Selumetinib (AZD6244: ARRY-142886) (Hyd-Sulfate) in Combination With Dacarbazine Compared With Placebo in Combination With Dacarbazine as First Systemic Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Uveal Melanoma (SUMIT)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUMIT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Dec 2016 This trial was completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Dec 2016 This trial was completed in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.