A Phase II Trial of Enzalutamide in Patients With Androgen Receptor Positive (AR+) Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer and One, Two or Three Prior Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, The prespecified activity goal for the first stage was met; second stage accrual began in October 2016. 35 patients have initiated treatment till date.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.