A Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma or Other Brain Cancers After Failure of Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KING
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, clinical data from this study was highlighted in an oral presentation at the 2017 WFNOS meeting by Andrew Lassman, MD, Columbia University Medical Center.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the 2017 World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS).
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2017.