Multi-Center, Open Label, Single Arm Phase IIIB Study on Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab in Monotherapy or in Combination With Methotrexate or Other Non-Biologic Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With an Inadequate Response to Non-Biologic DMARDs - OSCAR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSCAR; TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.