A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-masked, Controlled Trial to Establish the Safety and Efficacy of Intravitreous Administration of Fovista (Anti PDGF-B Pegylated Aptamer) Administered in Combination With Either Avastin or EyleaCompared to Avastin or Eylea Monotherapy in Subjects With Subfoveal Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegpleranib (Primary) ; Aflibercept; Bevacizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OphthoTech Corporation
- 14 Aug 2017 Results published in an Ophthotech Corporation media release.
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, According to an OphthoTech Corporation media release.
- 14 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Mean change in visual acuity from baseline at the Month 12 visit.) has not been met, according to an Ophthotech Corporation media release.