A randomized open-label Phase II study of letrozole plus afatinib (BIBW2992) versus letrozole alone in first-line treatment of advanced ER+, HER2- postmenopausal breast cancer with low ER expression.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.