A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Masked, Multicenter, Two Arm Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of ESBA1008 Versus EYLEA in Subjects With Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brolucizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 01 Sep 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and safety of brolucizumab with aflibercept to treat neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD), were published in the Ophthalmology.
- 27 Feb 2015 Results presented in 38th Annual Macula Society Meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona, as per Novartis media release.
- 27 Feb 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Best corrected visual acuity (Change from baseline in best-corrected visual acuity.), as per Novartis media release.