A Randomized Multicenter Pivotal Study of CDX-011 (CR011-vcMMAE)in Patients With Metastatic, gpNMB Over-Expressing, Triple Negative Breast Cancer (The METRIC Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METRIC
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 23 Aug 2017 According to a Celldex Therapeutics Inc media release, the study calls for 203 progression events for evaluation of the primary endpoint, which will be assessed based on an independent, central reading of patient scans. The sum of the data, including the secondary endpoints of response rate, overall survival, duration of response and safety, will be important in assessing clinical benefit.
- 23 Aug 2017 According to a Celldex Therapeutics Inc media release, the company expects to report top-line data by the second quarter of 2018, but it could occur earlier or later based on the rate of events in the study.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Celldex Therapeutics Inc media release.