A 26-Week Extension Study of the Safety and Clinical Effects of EVP-6124 in Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease Currently or Previously Receiving an Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor Medication
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as per Forum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Sep 2015 According to Forum Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has placed clinical hold on all the studies investigating the effect of encenicline in Alzheimer's disease