A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Compared With Docetaxel in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure With Platinum Containing Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OAK
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Oct 2017 Results of long term survival in patients with non small cell lung cancer, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (n=850) assessing Teff GE association with atezolizumab efficacy in NSCLC, were presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results reporting data of symptom burden, functioning, and health-related quality of life (HRQoL) presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History