A Five Part, Phase 1, Multi-center, Open-label Study of DKN-01 in Combination With Weekly Paclitaxel; Part A: A Dose-Escalation Study in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory (R/R) Esophageal Cancer (EC) or Gastro-esophageal Junction (GEJ) Tumors; Part B: An Expansion Cohort in Patients With R/R EC or GEJ Tumors; Part C: An Expansion Cohort in Patients With R/R Esophageal or GEJ Adenocarcinoma; Part D: An Expansion Cohort in Patients With R/R Esophageal Squamous Cell Cancer; Part E: An Expansion Cohort in Patients With R/R Gastric Adenocarcinoma With Wnt Signaling Alterations
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DKN 01 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc; Leap Therapeutics
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=34) of prospective plasma biomarker analysis, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Aug 2017 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, first patient has been enrolled in the new arm of DKN-01 esophagogastric cancer focused on genetically defined Wnt pathway mutations in this trial.
- 03 Apr 2017 Results from this trial were presented at the 2017 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, according to a Leap Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History