A Randomized Phase 3 Open Label Study of Nivolumab Versus Bevacizumab and Multiple Phase 1 Safety Cohorts of Nivolumab or Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Across Different Lines of Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 143
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of a histopathologic analyses from this study, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.