A Randomized Phase 3 Open Label Study of Nivolumab Versus Bevacizumab and Multiple Phase 1 Safety Cohorts of Nivolumab or Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Across Different Lines of Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 143
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Sep 2017 Updated safety results (n=113) of patients with methylated or unmethylated newly diagnosed glioblastoma from cohorts 1c or 1d, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.