Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Hemodynamic Effects of Riociguat (BAY 63-2521) as Well as Safety and Kinetics in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEPHT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Feb 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 08 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.