A Phase III Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multicenter Placebo-controlled Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Caplacizumab in Patients With Acquired Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caplacizumab (Primary) ; Caplacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERCULES
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 25 Jul 2017 Trial has been completed in Spain.
- 02 May 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, data from this study will be reported in the second half of 2017 and are expected to support the recently submitted Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Ablynx media release.