Safety and Efficacy of Intramuscular Injections of Allogeneic PLX-PAD Cells for the Regeneration of Injured Gluteal Musculature (GM) After Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PLX PAD (Primary)
- Indications Muscle injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pluristem Therapeutics
- 18 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2015 Data from this study will be presented at the 14th Congress of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine, according to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History