Multicenter, Multi-Dose, Open-Label Maintenance of Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Sodium Zirconium Cyclosilicate (ZS) in Hyperkalemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zirconium silicate (Primary)
- Indications Hyperkalaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors ZS Pharma
- 24 Feb 2017 According to an AstraZaneca media release, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the EMA has issued a positive opinion recommending the approval of ZS-9 (sodium zirconium cyclosilicate) for the treatment of hyperkalaemia. The recommendation was based on data from this and three other phase III trials.
- 05 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History