A Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, 4-way Cross-over Study to Assess the Effect of a Single Oral Dose of AZD3293 Administration on QTc Interval Compared to Placebo, Using Open-Label AVELOX (Moxifloxacin) as a Positive Control, in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lanabecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AZD3293TQT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.