A Phase I/II, Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm Study of LDK378, Administered Orally in Adult Chinese Patients With ALK-rearranged (ALK-positive) Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Previously Treated With Crizotinib Study Type: Interventional
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 30 Jun 2017.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 30 Jun 2017.