A Phase I Study of a DNA Vaccine Encoding Androgen Receptor Ligand-Binding Domain (AR LBD), With or Without Granulocyte Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Adjuvant, in Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MVI 118 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2017 According to a Madison Vaccine media release, this trial is expanding to a third clinical site - The University of Washington-Seattle.
- 27 Oct 2016 According to a Madison Vaccines media release, a new trial site has been added at Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, and the principal investigator is Anna Ferrari, MD.