An Observational Study of GIOTRIF (Afatinib) for First Line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)-Mutations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.